Q AND A (FAQ'S)
How long does it take for my Elsa Bella order to arrive in my sweet little fingers?
- Elsa Bella has carefully curated amazing products from our preferred overseas manufacturers so that we don't break your bank. This means that orders are shipped direct to you and take around 7-14 business days on average but could take up to 20 business days. If you score multiple products, note that they may arrive at different times as there are multiple manufacturers. We do not send tracking information as we take care of this for you so you can relax! You are welcome to contact us to receive tracking information if you like though! It's no biggie!
- Please note that we use a tracked shipping service called epacket, which can be followed at USPS. Here are the statistics on how long epacket shipments take to arrive in the US, and this is out of our control.
- 5-7 business days: 5% of shipments
- 8-11 business days: 50% of shipments
- 12-15 business days: 30% of shipments
- 16-20 business days: 10% of shipments
- 20+ business days: 5% of shipments
- Our standard shipping takes 2-3 business days to process your order and 7-14 business days (on average) for shipping. We do our best to expedite, and often you will receive the product much sooner.
- If for some extenuating circumstances or unforeseen issues outside of our control and shipping is lost in transit after 60 days from your date of purchase, we can look into offering a partial refund.
- Lost or stolen packages that were confirmed delivered by USPS are out of our hands and we cannot be responsible for it.
- A percentage of our items ship directly from our headquarters in rainy Seattle, WA, while a good portion will ship to you directly from manufacturers in their country of origin. Please note that many of our items will ship separately, so you may receive multiple shipping confirmation emails.
Is my information and payment method secure?
- Shopify powers 620,000+ businesses so you know your security is in good hands. The platform that processed over $60 billion of transactions is as safe as you can get. Payments are protected with 128-bit encryption so you can sleep well knowing that things will go smoothly.
How do I track my order?
- You will receive order confirmation email, and then once your order has been processed, fulfilled and shipped you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are waiting on pins and needles for a progress update.
- Many of your items will ship separately, and some items may arrive before others. Do not worry, your items are on their way!
How much is shipping?
- $2.95 for orders $20 & under. $3.95 for orders $20-$49.99. All orders over $50 are free shipping. - For All U.S. Orders.
I received my order and noticed that it came in a boring envelope, where are the frills?
- Frills, labels, tags and fancy boxes are how the other guys justify charging ridiculous pricing. We let our products do the talking so don't worry about the lack of pizazz here. You may also notice a value on the front label, this is strictly for clearing customs and is often times even lower than our cost - so R-E-L-A-X...
Do you accept returns?
- Your satisfaction is our goal! Please see our Refunds & Returns Policy Page for details. ***Please make sure you look at the sizing charts closely before ordering and follow our care instructions!
Loving my amazing new Elsa Bella threads, how do I take care of them? Can I wash the clothing in a washing machine?
- Draw a nice cold bath and let air dry, skip the blowdryer...in other words - wash in cold water and hang to dry. You can take a chance and throw it in the dryer, but it's on you!
- Most of our clothing is machine washable, wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, and hang dry. DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER! (see above).
- Faux fur and Faux leather items are dry clean only.
- Do not wash shoes or hair accessories.
Where are you based & Where do you ship from?
- We are a USA-based company operating with headquarters in Seattle, WA. We partner with vendors and manufacturers overseas to bring you fashionable and AFFORDABLE clothing for your little ones. Many of our products will ship directly to you from overseas.
I wanna chat, how do I connect with you?
- You can email us at email@example.com or Sophia (our trusty Customer Service Lead) at firstname.lastname@example.org, always love making new friends with people around the world since we ship to some many different places. Alternatively, check us out on Facebook and Instagram (we are too old for Snap or whatever else flavor of the month social media thingamajig (look it up it's a real word) that's hot right now.)
Does your clothing run true to size?
- Because our items come from all different manufacturers, small shops, or individual artisans, we do not have a universal sizing chart (but we provide a sizing chart to individual items whenever possible).